Pages

Thursday 5 October 2017

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Pretty in Pink


A new challenge started on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog on Wednesday and this week our theme is 'pretty in pink'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:





For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'Feeling Spoilt' - you can find her here in the Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a sentiment from Uniko.  The paper and gems I've used are from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the black with the pretty polka dot paper
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Helen! I love that sweet image and your gorgeous CAS card design is perfect. Love the black mat, it really sets up the image. So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...