Pages

Sunday 1 October 2017

New A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge Blog.  Challenges are always 'anything goes' and you can find all the details about this month's challenge here on the challenge blog.

If you're lucky enough to be one of the winners then you get to choose 3 sets of  digi papers from the 'paper pick' tab here at the top of the challenge blog.

As a DT member I get to choose the digi paper I work with for my card and I've chosen the red sheet out of my favourite of Lozzy's Christmas digi paper packs 'Snowflakes':


My main image is from the 'Festive Friends' Irresistible Images pack from Little Claire Designs which is here on their website.   I die cut the image with a circle die and added some punched snowflakes, pearls and a peel off sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...