Pages

Saturday 8 October 2016

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started on Wednesday on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and
 

For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'Christmas Post' - you can find it here in their Etsy shop.  I've used some paper from a Dovecraft pad and layered with red paper,adding some gems to finish the card.

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable. In England you have such different letter drops than our American mailboxes and yet you don't usually see stamps with the American version so it is funny. This is cute with the animals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...