Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

Imagine That Freebie - Santa Penguin


This little guy is called 'Santa Penguin' and he is a freebie from Imagine That Digis by Kris.  If you'd like him, he is available here on the Imagine That Creative Playground blog.

The sentiment I've used comes with the digi stamp.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then die cut it with a stitched circle die from Memory Box.  I then layered this on to a scalloped circle from Spellbinders.  

The paper I've used is from Dovecraft and I've finished the card with some Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers - 'die cuts'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'
Simply Papercraft - 'anything goes'
The Crazy Challenge - 'use the colour red'
Crafting With Friends Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Such a cit image and great background papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card!! LOVE that adorable image! You did a great job! Thanks so much for playing in our Anything Goes FFC this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is just adorable! I love the image. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Joyce
    www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...