Pages

Saturday 15 October 2016

New Alphabet Challenge Blog - Q is for Quick and Simple


A new challenge started yesterday on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'Q is for quick and simple'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

My card is one I was asked to make recently for someone taking semi-retirement from their job.

I've used 'Derek Dunderton' from Dr Digi's House of Stamps - you can find him here on Dr Digi's website.  I coloured the digi with Promarkers

The sentiment is computer generated and I've layered the card with some black and kraft card.

1 comment:

  1. a very cool card, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...