Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

New from Digital Delights - Christmas Mail Susie Set


Today I'm sharing a card made using one of this month's new releases from Digital Delights.  I've used the super cute 'Christmas Mail Susie Set' which you can find here on the website.

All of this month's new releases can be found here.

The paper I've used on my card is from the 'Snowflakes' Digital Paper Pack which you can find here.

Have a look at the blog here and here for lots of inspiration using the new products!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Moments - 'anything goes'
Not Just Cards Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Great card. I love this colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Darling card, Helen, and so sweetly colored! I love that soft blue, bold red, combination! Fantastic card! So glad to join you on the C4G team! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute,cute love it hun
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...