Pages

Sunday 24 April 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog #313 - 24 April - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is:


and the prize on offer for the lucky winner is their choice of three digi stamps from the A Lil Digi Heaven Etsy store here.

I've made two cards for this week's challenge.  For the first (above) I used 'Monica' from A Lil Digi Heaven - you can find her here in the Etsy shop.

I've also used:

brown and kraft paper and peel off sentiment from Craft Creations
patterned paper from Dovecraft
paper flowers from Poundland
gems from Do Crafts
Spellbinders oval dies

For my second card (below) I've used 'Hazel' also from A Lil Digi Heaven - you can find her here in the Etsy shop.

I've also used:

patterned paper from Trimcraft
kraft and brown and peel off sentiment paper from Craft Creations
gems from Do Crafts

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...