Pages

Thursday 21 April 2016

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Feminine


We've got a new challenge today on the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'feminine'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this month are:
and





For my card I've used:

'Fairy Tale Princess' digi stamp from Fabrika Fantasy
paper and lace from my stash
lace butterfly from The Works
stitched circle die from Memory Box
doily from Dovecraft

3 comments:

  1. Helen this is so pretty and I love the lace trimming and the ornate circle.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and feminine card, Helen! We would love if you could share this in our Facebook Group too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Great Pastel shades and I adore the trim and bow! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...