Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

New Sisters of Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge has started today on the Sisters of Craft Challenge Blog - as always we have an 'anything goes' theme and you can fid all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is:


and the prize on offer to the winner is $10 of digi stamps from Moonflower digistamps.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Moonflower called 'Gypsy Flower' - you can find it here on the Moonflower website.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and kept the design of my card very simply to showcase the image.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, this is a gorgeous image. Love your coloring. And naturally you put her on pink, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...