Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2016

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Wood in Design


This week on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog we're asking you to 'use wood in your design' - it can be real or faux wood and you can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used:

sentiment from 'Man of My Dreams' stamp set from LC Designs
papers and gems from Craft Creations
stitched circle dies from Memory Box

The Irresistible Images are coloured images cut into a square mat.  They're great for quick cards and you can change the shape using dies as I have for this card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Let's Craft and Create - 'card for a man'

3 comments:

  1. Great masculine card.Love the woodgrain paper and gem nail heads.Just perfect.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    Thank you for joining us at craft your passion!!
    xoxo
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! A great design! Thanks for playing with us at CYP. Good Luck!!!

    Jenna, DT
    Jenna's Design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...