Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Stampers Delights - November Kawaii New Release

 


It's time for the November Kawaii new release at Stampers Delights and we have an amazing series of images for you!




Aren't they all amazing?!  Click on the pictures to see the sets on the website.

To make my card I used the final image Xmas Express.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used patterned papers from Stampin' Up and DoCrafts.  The scalloped die is also from Stampin' Up and the other card and paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

And don't forget:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...