Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Have a look on the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and

To make my card I used:

- Dancing Penguin pre-coloured digi stamp available here
- patterned papers from Bebunni
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
CD Sunday Challenge Plus - anything goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. What a darling card! Love, love, love this penguin image. Makes me smile every time I look at it! Such an adorable card!! Thank you for playing along at our PIP Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whay a happy little chap! I like the backing papers you've teamed it with.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely fun and happy card, great image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card Helen. Super design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a jolly little penguin. He certainly made me smile. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet fun card. Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great, fun loving card. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...