Pages

Sunday 15 November 2020

Ike's World Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes/W is for White

 


We've reached the mid-way point in our current challenge on the Ike's World Challenge Blog.  This month it's anything goes with the option of white.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Snow Deer digi stamp from Ike's World available here
- Crafts Too embossing folder on background card
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. It's just beautiful. I feel I could step in and go walking off down there :-)
    Thank you for taking time to make this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...