Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

GDT Card for Use Your Stuff Challenge - Stripes

 


Today I'm sharing my GDT card for the latest Use Your Stuff Challenge and this time we want to see cards featuring stripes.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the Design Team.

To make my card I used one of the very cute stamps from the Clearly Besotted Christmas Plushies stamp set and a sentiment from Stampin' Up.


I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and then die cut it with a circle die.

I used Mossy Meadow card from Stampin' Up for my circle layer and a Stampin' Up embossing folder on my base card for my stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...