Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

New Alphabet Challenge - Q is for Use a Quote

 

We've reached the letter Q on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time we'd like you to use a quote on your card.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used:

- Christmas Means More stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Mossy Meadow Ink and card from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - Christmas
Little Red Wagon - say it loud

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea for a challenge and your quote is just perfect for this time of year! Such fantastic papers too! Lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...