Pages

Sunday 29 November 2020

Holiday Glow Pack from Sum More Fun - Day 1

 


I'm back again as a GDT for Sum More Fun with a series of cards using their Holiday Glow Pack.


You can find the pack here on the website.

If you would rather buy the stamp sets individually, the set I've used today is called 'O Holy Night':


It's available here.

I used the script from the set and some paper from the Holiday Glow Pack.  I coloured the letters with my Promarkers and layered with some gold paper.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Little Red Wagon - prepared for Christmas

3 comments:

  1. A very lovely card! Thank you for guest designing for SumMore Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous holiday card the yellow framing the card makes the colors really pop. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...