Pages

Sunday 15 November 2020

New Sparkles Challenge - Use a Stencil

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this time we'd like you to use a stencil on your cards.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used the Scandi Snowflakes stencil from Funky Fossil Designs - you can find it here on their website.

I used three Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac and Salty Ocean.  

I stamped one of the sentiments from the Funky Fossil Festive Phrases stamp set available here stamped with Salty Ocean.  I used the same ink pad to ink the edges of a piece of white card for my background layer.

Finally I added some blue gems to the middle of the stencilled snowflakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...