Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Special Free Image from SheepSki Designs

 


There's a special treat for everyone in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group!

Andrea and Sandra have joined forces to bring you all a beautiful free floral image!

To get yours simply head over to the Facebook Group here and look for the announcement.  You'll also find lots more inspiration using the image from the Design Team.

Here's another view of my card:


I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a sentiment and patterned paper from Stampin' Up.

To make my card base I used a 12cm square card and simply cut away half of the front panel.  I layered with some dark brown paper from Craft Creations and finished it with some brown gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge - anything goes plus a sentiment
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Great colors and image. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Helen!!
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...