Pages

Saturday 14 November 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Some Glitter

 


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to use some glitter

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

The prize on offer for this week's winner is this acrylic stamp set:


To make my card I used:

- Snowman Family digi stamp from Lauren C Waterworth available here in the Etsy shop
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Do Crafts, Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- glitter glue (there is glitter on the snow but it doesn't show up in the photo)

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - snow much fun
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/use three layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...