Pages

Sunday 1 November 2020

New SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge - Christmas and/or Sparkle

 


There's a new challenge today on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog and this month we'd like to see Christmas and/or sparkle on your designs.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I couldn't resist using this super cute new image from Andrea called Christmas Stocking - you can find it here in the Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then layered it on to patterned paper from Craftwork Cards and Stampin' Up.

The sentiment I've used is also from Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...