Pages

Thursday 19 November 2020

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Cute Christmas

We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and this time our theme is cute Christmas.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Dachshund Through stamp set from Clearly Besotted
- Promarkers to colour the image
- MFT tag die
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - winter wonderland
Passion for Promarkers - include a tag
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Christmas/winter animals plus a sentiment

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word - this is just fab! Love the image and that sentiment is just brilliant! That backing paper is gorgeous and I love that tag shape too - a perfect creation for our challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers, HUgs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant and a fab sentiment for the image too,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I like how the image tag standouts against the back ground paper and of course I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Helen. I love the cute image and the matching sentiment is awesome. The papers are lovely too. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...