Pages

Sunday 22 November 2020

Festive Robin Gift Tag for The Little Paper Tree

 


It's Sunday so that means it's time for me to share some more inspiration for The Little Paper Tree online craft shop!


This week I've made a gift tag using the very cute 'Festive Robins' stamp set from Sunshine and Bee Designs sold through The Little Paper Tree:


You can find the set here in the shop.

My little gift tag is a great way to use up leftover pieces of patterned paper!  I used some red spotty paper across the tag base and also to paper piece the robin.  The rest of the robin was paper pieced with kraft card to match the tag base.

The sentiment is from the stamp set - I simply masked off the word 'happy' when I stamped it.

Head over to the shop website here for this stamp set and lots, lots more.  And if there's something you'd like to buy, don't forget to use my DT code helenpapertree to get 10% off your order.

I'd like to enter my tag in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge -  anything goes/Christmas
Time Out Challenge - quick (this was a quick tag to make)

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet tag, thanks for sharing at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is really cute. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great how the red-dotted paper lets your tag pop! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...