Pages

Monday 16 November 2020

New Artsystamper Challenge - Critters

 


There's a new challenge today on the Artsystamper Challenge Blog and this time our theme is critters.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

For this challenge we are showcasing this set:

It's the Cats Meow stamp set with images, sentiments and two print and go sheets for quick card making and you can find the set here.

In addition I've used:


You can find the Cats Meow digital paper pack here.

I used one of the images, a sentiment and one of the digital papers to make an H card using some black paper and a scalloped die from Stampin' Up.


If you'd like to see more from Artsystamper, have a look at the following:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Love this design Helen ... looks AWESOME! Hugs & Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card :-) Such a lovely Cat set =^..^=
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an awesome design! I love the kitty! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...