Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

The Wonderful World Alicia Bel Facebook Group Challenge


This is my entry for the current challenge running in The Wonderful World of Alicia Bel Facebook Group.  If you join the group, you can request this very cute digi stamp and then use it to take part in the challenge.

You can find the Facebook group here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187877358304468/

She also has a website here.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then die cut it with a Spellbinders die.  I drew round the outside of the die on to the snowflake paper to get a slightly larger mat for the image.

The papers I've used are from Craft Creations and I also used a snowflake punch, a sentiment from Craftwork Cards and some pearls to finish my card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - 'Christmas'
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
The Crafty Addicts - 'anything goes/let it snow'
Sunny Day Crafting - 'anything goes'
Shopping Our Stash - 'winter wonderland'
Crafty Boots Challenges - 'winter wonderland' 
I Love Promarkers - 'hats'

8 comments:

  1. Super card, lovely image! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting ~ DT Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a sweet image! Love how you made your own mat for the focal die! Thank you for sharing at SOS... if you feel like making another, you have another week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and super backing paper. Have a great Christmas. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card thank you for joining us over on the ILP challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card Helen. An even cuter image and more great papers. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Winter Wonerland Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the papers you used. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty card, thanks for participating Brown sugar challenge blog
    Afreen - DT (BSCB)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, that little eskimo girl is just WAY TOO CUTE!!! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (winter!) STASH with us this fortnight! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...