Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

New Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Happy Birthday!


It's our 7th birthday on the Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog so the theme for this month's challenge has to be 'happy birthday'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the 'Super Swirlies 2' paper pack from LC Designs which you can find here on their website.

In the pack you get toppers and matching papers - perfect for a quick card!  I've used one of the floral toppers and die cut it into a circle.  I've made a circular easel card and used the matching backing paper to decorate my card,  The sentiment is a LC Designs stamp.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Craft Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting Muskateers - 'anything goes'
Creates and Makes Challenge - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. a powerful coloured card, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is gorgeous. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 44, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, what a lovely design of card. Poppies are my favourite flower so just had to pop over to wish you good luck in the LTCCB challenge. Pen DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card ! thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creates and Makes !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice love the papers you have here. Thank you and good luck in the challenge over at LTCCB!
    Irena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...