Pages

Saturday 3 December 2016

New All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge - Sparkle


A new challenge has just started on the All Dressed Up Facebook group and this month our theme is 'sparkle'.  If you haven't already joined the Facebook group, have a look here to become a member:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/457550661009843/

For my card I've used the very sweet 'Little Skater' digi stamp which you can find here in the All Dressed Up Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then covered it with Glitter Film (available here from LC Designs) before die cutting it into a circle.

The paper I've used is from The Range and I've finished the card with some gems and Card Candi.

1 comment:

  1. What a beauty. That kraft snowflake paper is perfect for this card. You have to buy all your local stores out of gems and brads, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...