Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

New CRAFT Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for another challenge on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week we've got an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


and


I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Thank You Tulip Block' which you can find here on their website.  

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper and gems from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Daring Cardmakers - 'thank you'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Not Just Cards Challenge - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful image and loving the gingham background. Merry Christmas and thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...