Pages

Monday 12 December 2016

New Cutie Pie Challenge - A Day in the Snow


We've got a new challenge today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'a day in the snow'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

We have three wonderful sponsors this week:


and


and


I've made two cards for the challenge.  

For the first one (above) I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo called 'Bug Snowman 4' which you can find here on their website.  The papers are used are from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations.  I've used Promarkers to colour the image and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

For my second card (below) I've used a digi stamp from Paper Nest Dolls called 'Snow Family' which you can find here on their website.  I've used papers from Trimcraft and Craft Creations and again coloured the image with Promarkers.


3 comments:

  1. Helen, both are beautiful cards. Love all your snowmen and snowfamily colors. Great papers to match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Helen, love the images and fabulous backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snowmen so your two cards are at the top of my favorite posts. Love the colors and the layouts on both of these cards. Both are so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...