Pages

Sunday 4 December 2016

New Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for another challenge on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:

and


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Fred She Said Designs called 'Dancing Penguin' which you can find here.

I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and then used papers from Craft Creations.

3 comments:

  1. Helen, This is so bright... so cheery... so festive! I especially like how you used those black elements to pop your pretty layers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, great colours and design, well done xx
    Denise {Owner of Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...