Pages

Thursday 1 December 2016

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes


A new challenge has just started on Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge Blog and, as always, it's 'anything Christmas goes'.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo called 'Kidz Reindeer' - you can find it here on their website.  I've used some paper from The Range, a sentiment from Craftwork Cards and some red gems to finish the card.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great image. Your card is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love how your colors in the image are picked up by the papers you used. And the circle sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...