Pages

Thursday 1 December 2016

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge has just started on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog and, as always, it's 'anything goes using patterned paper'.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:





I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my recent LC Designs class.  I've used the 'Wavy Dogs' stamp set which you can find here on their websiteand papers from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Helen, what a beautiful layout on your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those cute pooches on this beautiful card! Love the papers too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...