Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

New Daisy Chain Challenge - Christmas


There's a new challenge today on the Daisy Chain Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'Christmas'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a little Christmas gift card or voucher card that I designed for my LC Designs class back in September.

I've used a stamp from LC Designs called 'Little George' - you can find him here on their website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and then stamped it again on to white card, covered the moon with a scrap of Glitter Film (available here) before cutting it out and then sticking it over the original image.

I created a pocket on the front of the card for the gift voucher and used Craft Creations paper to cover the whole thing.

1 comment:

  1. Super voucher card Helen. Just love all the glitter, well there is never to much at this time of year. Super image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...