Pages

Saturday 3 December 2016

New Pearly Sparkle Challenge - Christmas and a DT Call


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog.  Our theme for this month is 'Christmas' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the 'Wavy Log Cabin' stamp set from LC Designs - you can find it here on their website.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and then shaped the sentiment to follow the curve of the hill side on the stamp.

I've used some papers from Craft Creations and The Range.

I finished the card with glitter glue on the trees and the hillside.

We're also having a DT call so if'd you'd like to join us, have a look at the link above.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...