Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Golden Wedding Anniversary Boxed Card


This is a boxed card I was asked to make for my parents to give to friends who have just celebrated their golden wedding anniversary.

I used my old Bookatrix score board with some Centura Pearl card and some gold mirri card.  The heart dies are from X-Cut and the circle dies pierced circle dies from MFT.

The number dies are from Papercraft Essentials Magazine.  The sentiment is computer generated.

And this is the box I made for the card:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Helen that is just stunning. I'm sure your parent's friends will adore and cherish your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!
    Happy New Year.
    Thanks for joining us at TTCRD. Hope you will join in with our new challenge starting soon. xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bookatrix Helen!
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge & Happy New Year!
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...