Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


 It's time for our last challenge of the year at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card, I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo called 'Snowman 1' which you can find here on their website.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from Trimcraft.  The sentiment I've used is from Uniko.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'cute/anything goes'
Crafty Gals Corner - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
The Crafty Addicits Challenge - 'anything goes/let it snow'
Sunny Day Crafting - 'anything goes'
Pile It On Challenge - 'any holiday/celebration'

3 comments:

  1. Love the wintery colours and the super cute stamp! Merry Christmas Helen! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and adorable card:)! Thank you for entering our ATG Challenge at Through The Craftroom Door! Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge! Good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE card!
    LOVE your adorable snowman and pretty colour combo!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...