Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

New Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Anything Goes/No Square Cards


A new challenge has started today on the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - our theme is 'anything goes' with the optional extra theme of  'no square cards'.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.
 
The winner will receive 2 images but if the random winner has used a Julia Spiri image you will get 4 images and a possible GDT spot for a future challenge.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Julia Spiri called 'The Bunny and Gift' - you can find it here in Julia's Etsy shop.

I've used a shaped card base from Craftwork Cards and paper from Craft Creations.  I finished the card with some pearls on the pale blue card circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...