Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

WOYWW #275


I've been meaning to join in again with WOYWW for ages now so after having a big clean up in my craft room over the weekend, I thought I'd link up a couple of photos

Not too much going on in the photos this week as I'm still trying to keep them tidy but you can see all my essential bits and pieces - Promarkers, tape, ink pads etc.  And on the right hand side in the photo above you can see my new Sue Wilson bow die - one of my best purchases for a long time and perfect for someone like me who is 'ribbon challenged'!!


This second photo shows a bit more of the desk and you just seen one of the shelf units with all my stamps and on the other side my very expensive stamping mat - an old office supplies directory!

I promise next week there will be more going on!!

12 comments:

  1. I love your organised and tidy workspace, Helen. However, I know that it gets well used from the beautiful cards that you make so often. Thanks for sharing your workspace today. Hope you have a great day and a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #45 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm all fingers and thumbs when it comes to making bows too! So a bow maker sounds the bees knees :-)
    I do like your space, so bright and light. Lovely :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 30 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to WOYWW, and I love your busy desk with all those goodies to play with. Have a great week, Chris # 34

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always have to use a bow maker, too. Can't do it without!
    What a beautiful neat and tidy desk, Helen. Oh, envy!! I'm sure envy is wrong - but how I long to work tidily!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab craft room......really enjoyed my nosey....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very tidy dearie.Nice to have a nosey at someones work area.Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been busy. Looks great! Creative Blessings in your tidy space. Kelly #67

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tidy space and that die is wonderful I love the idea of using paper instead of ribbon sometimes just to match it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. always an inspiration to see a tidy desk! pr to see any "des" at all!
    Robyn 22

    ReplyDelete
  10. Indeed a very tidy place! Thanks for sharing!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 33

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your desk is so neat and tidy. I'm impressed. :-) April #74

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...