Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

New CRAFT Challenge - Back to School


A new challenge has started today on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'back to school'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:

and



and


For my card I've used a digi from A Day for Daisies called 'Colouring in My Book which you can find here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenges - 'back to school'
The Stamping Chef Challenge - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'back to school
Pink Elephant Challenge - 'back to school'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...