Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

New Nutcrafters Challenge - B is For ....


We've got a new challenge on the Nutcrafters Challenge Blog today and this time our theme is 'b is for ...' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.  

For my card I've used one of the most recent Nutcrafters stamp releases and my 'b is for' items are: boy, baker, brown, blue, birthday, blooms and bling!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'sweet treats'
Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes'
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
2 Cute Ink Challenges - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Great card , cute image, love it.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little chef is cute, cute, cute!
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink and I hope you'll be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Helen, this is just adorable, I love the cute image, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...