Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

New Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge - Use One Stamp


Today's new challenge on the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge Blog is to 'use one stamp' - you can find all the details about the challenge here.

For my card I've used one of the new Christmas stamps from Little Claire called 'Scarves and Hats Shop' - you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  I've decoupaged the shop window and then the snowman outside the shop and I've added glitter glue to the snow on the ground.  To finish the card I've used some polka dot washi tape and a bow made with my Sue Wilson bow die.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Completely Christmas - 'anything goes'
Crafty Little Fairies - 'sparkle and bling'

6 comments:

  1. Such cute card, Helen! I love that stamp!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. quel chou Helen, j'adore cette petite scène, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and festive Christmas design Helen. Love the scene and the pretty design paper with the bow. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for the holiday - love the gingham paper too. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!! That image is just the cutest! Just thinking of snowmen out shopping for hats and scarves makes me smile! Love the dotted washi and that little bitty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, Helen, with such a cute image!

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...