Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

New from Little Claire - Dinkies Holly Owl Stamp


Today I'm sharing a card made with the new Little Claire Dinkies stamp called 'Holly Owl'.  You can find it here on the Little Claire website.

I've used it with some kraft paper and patterned paper from Paper Mania.  I finished the card with little gold gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 'bling or pearls'
Crafting When We Can Challenge - 'Christmas come early'
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - 'use a die cut or punch'
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Stamping Chef Challenge - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Great design, fab colours xx Thank you for joining us at http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/
    Sandie (The Stamping Chef DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and getting me in the mood for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at The Stamping Chef!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, great colours with the kraft card & super cute owl! thanks for joining us at CWWC challenges & good luck! (PS fab blog too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again, and good lucxk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...