Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

New Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge - Lots of Layers


Our new challenge today on the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge Blog is 'lots of layers'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

We don't have a sponsor this week but the prize on offer is some ribbons and papers.

For my card I've used a stamp called 'Star of Wonder' from Little Claire - you can find it here on their website.  The papers I've used are from the Dovecraft Krafty Christmas pack.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity - 'my style' (I describe it as clean and simple with layers)
Creative Corner Challenges - 'favourite colours' (blue and brown/kraft)
Southern Girls Challenge - 'we've got the winter blues'

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, The image is really sweet.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ....sweet image ...great papers....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Christmas card. Perfect for our 'Winter Blues' challenge at Southern Girls.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SGC for our Winter Blues! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. quel amour de scène Helen, j'adore ce tampon et ton choix de couleur lui va très bien, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice... Thanks for playing along with Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww . . . aren't those polar bears so cute!? I really like that scalloped base layer; it really adds a lot of interest to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...