Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - No Balls Allowed


A new challenge has started today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge blog and this week our theme is 'no balls allowed'.  That means we're looking for sports based cards but not sports which involve balls so no football, rugby, tennis etc.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp called 'Boy Skiing' from LeeHIllustrations - you can it here on Etsy.  The sentiment I've used is from Lili of the Valley and the papers are from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - 'change of seasons/weather'
Totally Gorjuss - 'young boy'
Top Tip Tuesday - 'non traditional Christmas colours' (kraft and pale blue)
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Completely Christmas - 'anything goes'
Sentimental Sundays - 'use kraft cardstock'

10 comments:

  1. A cute theme and I love your card!! Very nicely done!!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door! Hope to see you next week!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, love the image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Helen!! I love the theme....thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card the image is simply fab. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at The Sentimental Sundays. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs    
    Berni,DT
    sentimentalsundays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - and you've taught me something new because I didn't realise you could buy digis on etsy!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet image Helen and I love the colour of the backing paper x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skiing was a great choice for the challenge. The background dsp and image go perfectly together. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Helen...Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our "Kraft" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great image and fab boys card! Just perfect for our Non-traditional Christmas challenge at Top Tip Tuesday - thanks for sharing!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...