Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

New Squirrel and the Fox Challenge - For a Male


Our new challenge today on The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge Blog is 'for a male'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi from Sweet 'n' Sassy called 'Lighthouse' - you can find it here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'one for the boys'
A Creative Romance - 'a touch of kraft'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
TokBobok Challenge - 'masculine'
Cards Und More Challenge Blog - 'clean and simple'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes'
Fairytale Challenge - 'clean and simple'

8 comments:

  1. A great card. The lighthouse is such a sign of hope. Praying you have an awesome day filled with joy. Thank you for joining our 148th challenge.
    Carole and the DT team at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card for any male, thank you for joining us at Crafty catz hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card - Thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog this week and good luck!!!!
    Lynne
    Design Team Member of Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats such a pritty card! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love this simple and 100% male style. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week and please come back for the next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and stylish CAS card. Good luck. Regards, TokBobok

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...