Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - No Designer Paper


Today's new challenge on the 'Cardz 4 Guyz' challenge blog was chosen by me and it's 'no patterned paper'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used an embossing folder to create my background.  I've also used a Dinkies stamp from Little Claire called 'Waggy Westie' which you can find here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - 'clean and simple'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - 'use an embossing folder'
Moving Along With the Times - 'add texture'

8 comments:

  1. The red and brown look terrific together and I love your adorable image. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Helen, sweet image..
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Helen, I would just like to take this opportunity to welcome you to A Crafty Mess Design Team. I look forward to working with you.

    I love this card, and what a sweet image. I like the colors you have chosen. They go so well together.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Helen,good luck in the draw. thank you for sharing with us at Robyns Fetish challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am such a westie fan I love the image! Great texture with the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times this week! Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the texture that brown paper gives it. Great card! Thank you for participating with us over at Through The Craft Room Door. Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...