Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Wednesday Night Craft Club - Santa's Hat New from Little Claire


This is a very simple card I made for the regular monthly craft group I go to - everyone seemed to enjoy making it.  I used one of the new Christmas stamps from Little Claire called 'Santa's Hat' - you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  I've also used the sentiment stamp from the 'Snowman Bunting' stamp which is here

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Completely Christmas - 'anything goes'
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
Without Words Challenge Blog - 'its a celebration'

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous and fun. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 192 and Completely Christmas 27 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Christmas card!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Make A Card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...