Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog yesterday and our theme is 'anything things' - always everyone's favourite!  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new digi stamp sets from Imagine That Digis called 'Puppy Chaise' - you can find it here on their website.  I've used the main image and also the little row of paw prints which is part of the set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Stamping Chef - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'make it digital'
Crafty Boots Challenges - 'anything goes'
A Song In Your Heart - 'I've got a dog'

9 comments:

  1. Fab card Helen, such a sweet image. Thank you for joining in with all of the fun at the Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Lovely dp and super cute image. Thanks for joining my digital challenge over at PFP this weeek.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so darn cute thank you for joining us at a song in your heart. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so awesome and cute!

    hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute b-day card...I love the border of paw prints!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh Helen this is just too cute! Thanks for joining in our digital challenge at PFP, good luck, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card!! Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Chef this week xx
    http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...