Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Man's Best Friend


We've got a new challenge on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge today - this week our theme is 'man's best friend'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the Little Claire Dinkies stamps called 'Shep' - you can find him here on the Little Claire website.  I've used Spellbinders dies around the image and then my old handle punch to punch out the little kraft circles in the corners of the cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pile It On Challenge - 'punch it out'
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting at the Weekend - 'anything goes'
A Creative Romance - 'a touch of kraft'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
Incy Wincy Designs - 'cute critters'

8 comments:

  1. Cute card! The plaid paper is perfect and I really like how you layered your focal die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie, love the DP you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Love the image and you've framed the little guy perfectly. http://www.everythingsmells.com/poopourri.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen - I've joined your team for this month, as guest designer at Cardz 4 guyz, and saw your cute card. I love little claires, but I don't have any of their dogs....yet! :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's gorgeous Helen and I love the DSP x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, isn't this little guy so adorable. I like this card, perfect guy card. :D
    Especially the image with the dp's you used. Thank you for joining us at Scribble and Scrap Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, Shep is just so adorable. A wonderful man's card. Thanks for your amazing DT work at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...