Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #277


This is a view of my main crafting area - if you look closely you'll see I took the photo at 10.49pm yesterday evening!  

At the front of my desk is my very expensive (!) stamping mat - an old office catalogue.  On top is a Pink Gem digi stamp which I've just coloured - this is for my Pink Gem DT card which will be on here on Saturday.  You can also see my Promarkers and my scalloped die plus my trusty Woodware cartridge punch.

To the right are some hedgehog images coloured in ready to be made in to ATCs and then my tablet - I was watching BBC i-player when the photo was taken.  At the back of the photo you can see all my stamping tools plus an empty glass!

Looking forward to having a nosey at everyone else's desks too - have a look here to see what everyone has been up to! 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely neat desk, Helen. Great little hedgehog prints to colour. Well done.
    I-player really is a useful thing. isn't it?!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #18

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, smashing desk pic! Love your coloured images. The 'stamping mat' is great too- we let nothing go to waste, do we? Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #25 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little stamped images, beautifully coloured in.
    I wish we were allowed to have iPlayer here in Spain. But I can watch the BBC direct on 'Filmon.com'. I love watching the great British bake Off but I often forget and turn it on halfway. (I'll have to set an alarm or something. It's the only thing I watch on TV)
    Thank you for letting peep over your shoulder.
    Lisca#45

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat and tidy, Helen, but lots of interest - love your colouring of digi images. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a great day and have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #69 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely colouring going on there, Helen - very restful and therapeutic. Have a great week, Chris # 14

    ReplyDelete
  6. Considering how late it was the light looks good.
    Nice neat desk you have there too.
    Hope you have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 36

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tidy Space you have there and such lovely colouring you have there
    hugs Nikki 20

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...