Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

Shop Till You Drop ....


This is a stamp I've had for a while but haven't used lately - it's really cute and very easy to colour in too.  It's from the Tutti Cuti range and is called 'Shop Till You Drop'.  The papers I've used are from a Hot Off the Press pack that was a gift on a magazine and I've layered them with some kraft paper.

For the layout I followed the sketch at Simon Says Stamp and I added some flowers, Card Candi and a sentiment tag from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'let's go shopping'
Delicious Doodles - 'loads of layers'
The Stamping Boutique - 'anything goes'
Paper Sundaes - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeus card! I love the image, a cute little shopping girl:)
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Berit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color palette and layout! Good luck at The Stamping Boutique Anything Goes Challenge.

    Debbie TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous hun...love the image and the colours look so pretty too :o)

    hope you have a lovely weekend..big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, great image & such pretty colours...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining The Stamping Boutique.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable image Helen, I love ith the brown and pink, especially with the spots. Such an adorable image and sweet details.

    Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore that image, she is so cute, fab card, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...